Mixed Capital and Reserving Actuary
- England, London
- £40000 - £55000 per annum + Full study support
- Closing date
- 20 Mar 2023
- General insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams)
We have partnered with a small Lloyd's of London business an Actuarial analyst with 1-2 year's experience. This is an excellent opportunity for an Actuarial Analyst from any background, including (life/pensions), to move into the Lloyd's market and work directly with the Chief Actuary. This role entails, but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Full exposure to the quarterly reserving process.
- Parameterization and validation of the capital model.
- Supporting the risk function to inform risk appetite, ORSA and stress & scenario testing
- Loss ratios for business planning.
- Collaborate with the underwriting team to prepare the SBF
- Provide analysis and for committee meetings.
Please apply for further information.
HFG is an award winning international recruitment consulting firm that provides specialist professionals to leading General Insurance, Life, Reinsurance, Pensions and Management Consultancy firms.
Since our formation in 2002 we have sought to provide a market leading recruitment service which challenges the gap between large agencies broad capabilities, and executive search companies’ levels of service.
Regarded by our clients and candidates as industry experts, we deliver solutions to the global insurance marketplace where we specialise in actuarial recruitment.
Led by a number of ex-industry professionals, our consultants have shown a long-term commitment to their defined markets.
The provision of considered advice based on deep market knowledge is central to our business model.
You will regularly find HFG at industry events and conferences including GIRO, Life, Momentum, Health, Care & Protection and Joint Risk, Investment & Pensions.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert