Capital Analysis & Reporting Manager
- City of Edinburgh
- £80,000 - £90,000 plus bonus and benefits
- Closing date
- 20 Mar 2023
- pm 20232
- Life insurance, Management consultancy, Reinsurance, Risk management, Solvency II, Systems, Other
- Contract Type
- Full Time
pmactuarial specialise in Actuarial search within UK Life insurance. We have been asked to find a Capital Analysis and Reporting Manager on behalf of an Edinburgh based Life insurer.
The purpose of the role is to deliver quarterly and annual capital reporting and analysis, including capital sensitivities, across all business lines as part of the Solvency II process.
Key responsibilities will be:
* Ensuring production and timely delivery of UK SCR in line with the approved internal model on a quarterly basis, including analysis of the movements in SCR over each quarter, ensuring a robust control framework is applied
* Ensuring the production and timely delivery of capital sensitivities in line with business requirements
* Ensuring production and timely delivery of the technical provisions and overall Solvency II balance sheet for with-profits
* Ensuring production and timely delivery of the capital projections required for business planning.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified Actuary with an excellent knowledge of Solvency II rules. You will also have the ability to understand and interpret the implications of regulatory capital.
To apply, please submit a copy of your CV and I will call you back. For more information, please contact Phil Moore on 07470 960 691 or email@example.com
pmactuarial is a specialist Actuarial recruiter focusing on the UK Life Insurance market. We pride ourselves on recognising the importance of the right career move. pmactuarial is led by Phil Moore, an experienced recruiter with over 20 years recruitment experience. Phil was previously the Head of Actuarial recruitment at KPMG and founder of one of the largest and most successful Actuarial recruiters in the UK. Phil is well known within the UK Life Insurance market and combines an extensive network with experience of recruiting Actuarial vacancies from Student to Board level. pmactuarial provide a personalised service based on knowledge, thoroughness and discretion. We understand that each individual’s requirements are unique.
2 Fountains Park
Apply for Capital Analysis & Reporting Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert