Senior Reserving Actuary.
- England, City of London, London
- £70000 - £90000 per annum
- Closing date
- 20 Mar 2023
- General insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams)
We have partnered with a leading Lloyd's syndicate to find them a Senior Reserving Analyst to join their rapidly growing reserving team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to broaden their reserving experience with some of the market's best reserving actuaries. This role includes but is not limited to the following duties:
- Assist in the development of Actuarial management information for other internal departments.
- Provide senior management with analysis and guidance to aid in the formulation of strategy for highlighted lines of business.
- Assist in the development and mentoring of more junior team members.
- Plan and parameterize insurance risk in the capital model.
- Contribute to the creation of year-end reports and Trust Fund calculations.
- Support the Solvency II Technical Provisions process in order to modify and improve it.
Please apply for further information.
HFG is an award winning international recruitment consulting firm that provides specialist professionals to leading General Insurance, Life, Reinsurance, Pensions and Management Consultancy firms.
Since our formation in 2002 we have sought to provide a market leading recruitment service which challenges the gap between large agencies broad capabilities, and executive search companies’ levels of service.
Regarded by our clients and candidates as industry experts, we deliver solutions to the global insurance marketplace where we specialise in actuarial recruitment.
Led by a number of ex-industry professionals, our consultants have shown a long-term commitment to their defined markets.
The provision of considered advice based on deep market knowledge is central to our business model.
You will regularly find HFG at industry events and conferences including GIRO, Life, Momentum, Health, Care & Protection and Joint Risk, Investment & Pensions.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert