12 month Reserving Manager contract at a Lloyd's Syndicate in London.
- Manage the GAAP reserving process for all entities for both Lloyds' reporting and other regulatory reporting requirement: review method and assumptions; regulatory reporting for all entities
- Manage the group reporting process for reserving
- Manage the Solvency II TPs calculation and validation process for each Syndicate/entity
- Assist in Pillar III equivalent reporting required by regulator
- Actively contribute to the development and application of Technical Actuarial models and methods and the process of continuous improvement within the department
Benefits and completion bonus to be offered.
For more information please get in touch.