A well-known global insurer is seeking a Market Pricing Analyst. The successful candidate will join their Pricing and Underwriting Department. The position would suit an individual with at least 2 years in a similar role and will be reporting to the Market Pricing Manager. The company is offering a flexible hybrid working situation and a competitive salary.
About the Market Pricing Analyst position:
The Market Pricing Analyst is ideal for someone with a numerical degree or those in the Actuarial exam process.
Responsibilities for this position include (but are not limited to)
- Preparing data, reports and propensity analysis for Account Review Meetings
- Model development
- Delivering data requests and analysis as required
- Consistent use of Pricing models to enhance rates of performance
- Collaborating cross-functionally within the company and maintaining communication
Actuarial abilities required
The role would suit those with experience in a data scientist role or similar actuarial position. Candidates must have a strong mathematical background and ideally have experience in the following:
- R, SAS and MS Suite
- Undergraduate or master’s degree in actuarial science, data science, statistics or similar
- Candidates studying at Core Principles/Practices stage welcome
- 2 – 5 years pricing or related non-life actuarial experience