Finance Transformation Actuary (Modelling)
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- £65,000 - £75,000 plus strong bonus and package
- Closing date
- 23 Feb 2023
- IT, Life insurance, Management consultancy, Reinsurance, Risk management, Solvency II, Systems, Other
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams), Other
pmactuarial specialise in Actuarial search within UK Life insurance. We have been asked to find a Finance Transformation Actuary on behalf of a global insurer.
The purpose of the role is to transform the Group's Prophet models onto a streamlined, modernised and centralised operating model. Further responsibilities will include:
* Delivering a modernised, standardised and technology stack for the core Finance and Actuarial reporting processes, along with an operating model which delivers synergies and cost savings
* Deliver a "one button" approach to financial reporting of all core metrics, delivering hard close results for all external reporting metrics
* Deliver standardised technology across all business units, centrally supported and run where appropriate, in ancillary areas such as procurement, Risk, HR and Legal.
This role will require strong hands-on technical modelling skills. Previous experience of Prophet would be highly desirable although experience on another Actuarial platform would be fine. The role is available to those who are qualified, near to qualified or those with the experience but not the exams.
To apply, please submit a copy of your CV and I will call you back. For more information, please contact Phil Moore on 07470 960 691.
pmactuarial is a specialist Actuarial recruiter focusing on the UK Life Insurance market. We pride ourselves on recognising the importance of the right career move. pmactuarial is led by Phil Moore, an experienced recruiter with over 20 years recruitment experience. Phil was previously the Head of Actuarial recruitment at KPMG and founder of one of the largest and most successful Actuarial recruiters in the UK. Phil is well known within the UK Life Insurance market and combines an extensive network with experience of recruiting Actuarial vacancies from Student to Board level. pmactuarial provide a personalised service based on knowledge, thoroughness and discretion. We understand that each individual’s requirements are unique.
2 Fountains Park
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert