An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Actuarial Analyst to join their skills with one of the most well-established General Insurers active in the UK market today.
Our London-based client, who are investing heavily in their Actuarial department, are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Actuarial Analyst with an excellent understanding of projects covering Pricing, Reserving and Capital Modelling.
This is a rare opportunity for an individual with a proven General Insurance background to help shape the direction of a dynamic, growing Actuarial team.
Responsibilities of the Senior Actuarial Analyst:
- Conduct and oversee the building of new Pricing models
- Oversee the monthly and quarterly Reserve reviews
- Prepare data for Capital Modelling projects
- Train and mentor junior Actuarial Analysts
- Create market-leading MI to be presented to the Head of Actuarial and Chief Actuary
- Use initiative to choose which projects you feel will best help the Commercial Lines team
Experience of the Senior Actuarial Analyst:
- You will have a minimum of 3 years of General Insurance experience
- Experience of using software such as Emblem, Radar and ResQ
- Strong background in R and SAS is advantageous
- Line management experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Qualified or nearly-qualified Actuary
- Minimum 2.1 in a highly mathematical degree such as Mathematics and Physics
Rewards and benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- Strong pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Various flexible benefits
If this opportunity sounds like it could be of interest, please contact Josh Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below with your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.