Principal Pricing Analyst sought for a market-leading insurer. Our client is seeking a candidate with prior Actuarial experience within General Insurance Pricing to join them as a Principal Pricing Analyst.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with General Insurance Pricing experience to join a market-leading insurer as a Principal Pricing Analyst.
Responsibilities of the Principal Pricing Analyst:
- Develop and maintain rating models using open source (R or Python) and/or bespoke software (Emblem or Akur8) to support the business in pricing and management of risk.
- Engage in a variety of analytics exercises including data preparation, parameter selection, model building and model validation.
- Carry out model testing and validation including statistical tests, backtesting rates and premium audits to ensure prices continue to reflect underlying risk profile of customers
- Collaborate across the business with a range of Technical and Non-Technical teams
Key Experience of the Principal Pricing Analyst:
- Part Qualified or Nearly Qualified Actuary
- Non-Life Insurance experience across Pricing, Capital and/or Reserving
- Consulting or In-house experience
- Strong communication skills
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Principal Pricing Analyst as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Principal Pricing Analyst at a market-leading insurer then please apply with your CV below or contact Josh Spencer on 0151 224 1480 or email@example.com
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.