Clarence George is working with a bespoke Consultancy on a senior hire, looking for someone with experience in the insurance space to join the business with an innovative mindset able to propose new areas of business and further the teams capabilities.
- Qualified Actuary/CFA with well-rounded experience and an insurance (life/non-life) background
- Experience in credit, credit modelling, ALM, Solvency II reform and SAA
- Exposure to illiquid asset classes such as ERM, private credit and other illiquid credit assets commonly held by insurers would be beneficial
- Proven track record successfully managing projects and producing quality results
- Self-starter with ideas and suggestions to put forward to the business
- Open to locations across the UK
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone to forge their own path within a very collegiate team. Open to backgrounds in Insurance, Asset Management, Management consultancy, Banking and others. Please get in touch to find out more.