Senior DB Investment Consultant sought for a market leading Consultancy. Our client is seeking a Qualified Actuary or CFA candidate to join them as a Senior DB Investment Consultant.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Actuary or CFA candidate with Defined Benefit Investment experience to join a market leading Consultancy as a Senior DB Investment Consultant.
This role can be based out of several offices and includes flexible working options going forward.
Responsibilities of the Senior DB Investment Consultant:
- Formulating Investment advice and presenting to clients at meetings
- Manage a client portfolio and have responsibility for the team servicing these clients
- Gain exposure to a wide range of investment strategies, managers and approaches
- Involvement in cutting edge research and development
- Responsible for developing junior members of the team
Key Experience of the Senior DB Investment Consultant:
- Qualified Actuary or CFA candidate
- DB Pension Investment experience
- Strong communication skills
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Senior DB Investment Consultant as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior DB Investment Consultant at a market leading Consultancy then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.