Clarence George is working with a market-leading BPA Insurer who are looking for an entrepreneurial qualified actuary to join their innovative Origination team.
- A unique blend of both business development and pricing work
- Working closely with the Deal Leads on multi-billion pound transactions from start to end
- Structuring, marketing and negotiating with trustees on deals
- The team is flat-structured, dynamic and operates on a pure meritocracy basis
The ideal candidate:
- Working in a buyout team at a Life Insurer. They are also open to Pensions candidates who have had significant experience in the pension risk transfer space
- Post-qualified experience with a technical understanding of DB Pensions
- Commercial aptitude and ability to liaise with a wide range of senior stakeholders up to board level
- Creative and innovative approach to work and ability to see the bigger picture
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified BPA Actuary or Pensions Consultant who is looking to take a step-up and work in a fast-paced and highly successful team. Please apply directly to arrange a confidential discussion with a member of CG.