Our client is looking a Reserving Actuary to join their London based team. The opportunity is an enticing career move for someone looking to step into a Senior position where they have autonomy over aspects of the Reserving process and can report and present their findings and suggestions directly to the Board.
Recently qualified actuaries looking for more responsibility at a company where they can grow and develop would be well suited for this role. Prior UK Reserving experience in a London or Lloyd’s environment is required.
- Heavy involvement in the Large Loss Reserving Model
- Assisting with the Catastrophe Reserving process
- Facilitating internal reporting
- Involvement in ad-hoc internal projects
- Looking at IFRS17
- Liaising with and presenting findings and suggestions to internal stakeholders globally
- Either making good progress with IFoA exams or a qualified Actuary
- Prior Reserving experience in a Lloyds or London environment
- Comfortable working with senior stakeholders and other teams
- Exposure to Catastrophe Reserving would be highly beneficial
This role is looking to pay up to £100k with a competitive bonus.
Apply today or reach out to Charlie on Charlie.Stewart@Arthur.co.uk