Our client is looking to hire a Senior Casualty Pricing Actuary into their Specialty Insurance team in London. The client is a global re/insurer with both London and Lloyd’s business.
The role will work closely with Underwriters across the business with responsibilities including, but not limited to, the full cycle of pricing models, portfolio analysis and parameterisation for the business and consultative opportunities for projects.
Further key responsibilities include:
- Reporting across the business with a primary focus on feedback from the underwriters to meet profitability targets
- Assisting underwriters on projects including testing systems and cultivating pricing tests
- Making sure that accounts are inline with pricing guidelines
- Supporting the team during busy periods
Skills we are looking for:
- A qualified actuary or a non-qualified actuary with 10+ years in the market
- Actuarial Pricing experience within a London or Lloyd’s environment
- Tangible Casualty Pricing experience
- Prior exposure to both Capital and Reserving
- Strong technical skills with working knowledge of either Python or R
- A confident communicator with both internal and external stakeholders with proven expertise
This role is looking to pay up to £120,000 with a competitive package and 1 – 2 days in the office a week.