A new and rare opportunity has just come onto the market that will enable you to expand your understanding of the Pension Investment industry. This role would suit a confident, hardworking individual who wants to expand their consultancy experience as well as their pension investment knowledge. This role is with a large consultancy that takes pride in aiding their clients to make good decisions by using expert industry experience and exceptional new technology.
Key role responsibilities:
- Assisting consultants in identifying suitable investment strategies
- Identifying suitable strategies to implement into the company
- Calculating investment performance figures and reviewing work done by other staff
- Understanding the basis of transfers of assets between investment managers and liaise with manager during the process
You should apply if you have:
- A background in consultancy with an interest in pension investment consulting
- Project management skills including having confidence leading a team and presenting arguments to the wider team
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Keen commercial awareness
- Ability to work within the UK
For immediate consideration for the role and a confidential discussion about your career do not hesitate to apply.