- Are you an Actuary that wants to do something different?
- Do you have a passion for research in to ESG?
- Do you want to feel like your work is improving business activity and investment decisions?
MERJE are working on a very interesting, unique and topical opportunity for an Actuary to work on ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance), Sustainability and Climate Change.
As part of a newly created team, this Insurance client wants people who have a real passion for these key areas. You will bring an Actuarial perspective and way of thinking to areas of Climate Risk and Sustainability. We're encouraging you to bring your ideas and passion and make this your sole focus.
What are we looking for?
- Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary (FIA or FFA).
- Experience in Life insurance (GI / Health also applicable).
- A passion for ESG! (We understand it's a new area and not many will have heaps of experience in this).
- Academic research in to ESG / Climate / Sustainability is useful but not essential.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to be self motivated and work alone or in a small team (this is brand new so it will take time to build up!)