Clarence George is working with a US family office-backed financial conglomerate looking for a Senior Associate to join the rapidly growing business. This individual should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple tasks in a calm and methodical manor whilst being able to adapt to changing situations.
Overview of role:
- Structure and optimise pricing for Equity Release Mortgage securitizations/rating exercises
- Main point of contact for rating agencies and internal parties on potential exercises
- Negotiate and execute financing arrangements
- Run and manage pricing and valuation models
- Collaborate with origination partners on product development
- Open to the level of seniority for the right individual but ideally 5+ years’ experience
- A background in Insurance/Consultancy/Investment Banking
- Experience in Insurance/Debt Capital Markets/Structuring/Asset-based Financing/Securitization
- An Insurance/Solvency II understanding would be beneficial but not a must have
- Can do attitude able to commit to varying tasks and able to manage workloads efficiently
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a relatively new entity in a role offering significant responsibility and exposure. Please apply directly to learn more.