Clarence George is working with a fast-growing consultancy looking to build up a data science and pricing function following outstanding success over the last few years.
- This role centres around supporting clients in the delivery of machine learning, data science, pricing and underwriting projects.
- This unique opportunity combines cutting edge machine learning with client facing work, giving great exposure to innovative new technologies and developments.
- The ideal candidate would have experience in building or deploying predictive, statistical, and machine learning models in languages like Python or R.
- Exposure to pricing techniques such as GLMs, elastic nets, GBMs and NN.
- This consultancy is set apart by its unique culture where employee welfare is prioritised.
- Collaborative, flat-structured work environment has been retained alongside their growth.
- They have offices both in London and the North of England, with the option of hybrid working.
The role requirements for this opportunity are very flexible, and the hiring team is open to a variety of professional backgrounds and experience.
For further information on this exciting opportunity, please get in touch.