Brexit Capital Actuary sought after by a multinational reinsurance market leader. Our client is looking for a qualified actuary with extensive quantitative risk and capital modelling experience to join their Risk Management team as a Brexit Capital Actuary.
Our client is currently looking to solidify their presence in the London Market with the establishment of two new UK subsidiaries, in order to tackle the barriers for European insurers put into place by Brexit. They hope to appoint a well-rounded individual with in-depth knowledge of quantitative risk modelling as well as strong communication and collaboration skills.
Responsibilities of the Brexit Capital Actuary:
- Subject matter expert on all quantitative risk management and capital modelling topics.
- Act as the key point of contact for issues arising from the wider Actuarial team, providing guidance on any financial impacts arising from change to the model.
- Participate in annual and quarterly internal model and standard formula calculations, as well as annual model validation and the Internal Model approval project.
- Develop and enhance the Risk Management framework for global partners.
Key experience of the Brexit Capital Actuary:
- Strong analytical skills with good knowledge of risk modelling and statistical techniques.
- Able to communicate complex matters with logic and transparency.
- Proven experience in (re)insurance quantitative risk management and/or actuarial topics
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Brexit Capital Actuary as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Brexit Capital Actuary at a market-leading (re)insurer, then please apply with your CV below or contact Gabe O'Neill on 0151 433 0596 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.