Actuarial Manager sought after by an established Actuarial Consultancy. Our client are looking to enhance their market-leading Non-Life practice with the addition of a new Actuarial Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified Actuary with strong General Insurance experience looking to apply their skillset to a leadership position, working closely with a range of London Market firms and some of the largest insurers in the UK as an Actuarial Manager.
Responsibilities of the Actuarial Manager:
- Manage to completion the technical delivery and reporting for projects, providing insight to projects on technical matters.
- Develop the team through effective supervising, coaching and mentoring.
- Play your part in the development of meaningful propositions and thought leadership for clients around their biggest challenges in the market.
Key experience of the Actuarial Manager:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in General Insurance within an industry provider or a top tier consultancy.
- Prior Reserving, Pricing or Capital experience within General Insurance.
- Prior experience managing actuarial projects and coaching/leading team members
Our client are looking to recruit an Actuarial Manager as soon as possible and are looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming an Actuarial Manager at a market-leading insurer, then please apply with your CV below or contact Gabe O'Neill on 0151 433 0596 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.