An opportunity has arisen for a trainee actuary to join a market-leading international consultancy, in an Actuarial Senior Consultant role. This opportunity is ideal for a non-life Part-Qualified or Nearly Qualified Actuary interested in pursuing a career in consultancy. The Actuarial Senior Consultant role will allow candidates to gain a broadened and varied actuarial skillset while gaining valuable consulting and communication skills. This role offers a flexible working structure, competitive study package and benefits.
About the Actuarial Senior Consultant role
This position will join the organisation’s Actuarial, Rewards and Analytics team. It will allow for the opportunity to work with teams such as Consulting, Corporate Finance and Audit to provide key actuarial advice.
Responsibilities for this position include (but are not limited to):
- IFRS17 and IFRS9 implementation and adherence
- Management of Risk, cashflow and modelling duties
- Reserving and reporting duties
- Audit and peer-review responsibilities
- Client and stakeholder
Actuarial abilities required:
This role would suit a non-life Trainee Actuary who is making good progress towards completing exams. Individuals will ideally have a non-life or banking background and experience in the following:
- Credit risk modelling, Solvency II, IFRS 17 and Audit
- Strong programming knowledge is a clear advantage
- Communicating within a team and cross-functionally
- Thinking critically and analytically