An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Part or Nearly Qualified actuary to join a multinational insurance company based in Dublin. The successful candidate will join the Reserving Team and have the opportunity to grow and develop in a company that emphasizes employee wellbeing and is known for its exceptional employee benefits.
About the Reserving and Modelling Analyst position
The Reserving and Modelling Analyst will report to the Reserving and Modelling Team Leader and is ideal for a motivated team player.
Responsibilities for the position include (but are not limited to):
- Calculation of reserves
- Development and testing of new methodologies
- Review of Technical and Reinsurance accounts
- Liaise with the Solvency II team around the interpretation of results
Actuarial abilities required:
This role would suit a Part or Nearly Qualified actuary with 2-3 years’ experience. Our client will consider candidates from both a Life or Non-Life background and those who ideally have experience in the following:
- Strong IT skills are required for this role including Excel, SAS, SQL, and VBA
- Knowledge of reserving techniques is a clear advantage
- Excellent communication skills