A market-leading insurance organisation and the largest insurance entity of an international group of financial holding companies is seeking a Senior Actuarial Analyst to join their Dublin-based corporate actuarial function. This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation that values building up and promoting its employees internally while gaining excellent international exposure.
About the Senior Actuarial Analyst role
The Senior Actuarial Analyst will join the company's Dublin office. This position requires good analytical skills and a willingness to learn new abilities.
Duties for the Senior Actuarial Analyst role include (but are not limited to):
- Working in a wide range of teams across a variety of projects, providing actuarial information at a multi-disciplinary level
- Aid the reinsurance renewal process
- Calculate TPs for Solvency II and assist the company’s IFRS 17 implementation
- Quarterly reserving duties and analysing complex data
Actuarial abilities required
The Senior Actuarial Analyst role is open to part-qualified or nearly qualified actuaries with at least 3 years’ experience in the non-life or reinsurance industries and experience with Solvency II. Suitable candidates will also ideally have experience in the following:
- Excellent communication, multitasking, organisational, and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical, problem solving and analytical skills
- Expierience with IFRS 17 and programmes such as ResQ, SAS, and VBA