My client is a Global Financial Services group who are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join their business as a Global Pensions Modelling and Capital Specialist, working within a dedicated inhouse function.
Supporting the shaping of pensions modelling and strategy for the Group, you will maintain and enhance asset and liability modelling processes, stress testing, associated governance processes and use these insights to contribute to the strategic management of pension and other post-employment benefits risks. You will liaise with Risk, Finance and Human Resources (HR) colleagues across the globe.
Ideally you will be a qualified actuary, preferably with a background in Pensions, though those with strong ALM Modelling experience from an Investment or Life Insurance background will also be strongly considered.
Some the work you undertake will include the following:
- Lead and/or support requirements for all quantitative risk and capital modelling using an established model in order to quantify the total risk and capital requirements globally
- Lead and/or support alternative funding/investment/capital strategy work via Asset/Liability management (ALM)/modelling/scenario analysis
- Support modelling requirement for climate risk.
- Support Internal Model Risk Governance, Independent Model Review and Internal Audit requirements and reviews related to pensions modelling and capital.
- Lead and/or support global pension projects as needed to enhance governance and risk management practices around the globe with a focus on model monitoring, stress testing, capital and corresponding management of pension schemes globally
To discuss the role in more detail or to receive a copy of the role profile, please contact Andrew Carrett on 07827 340745 or email him at email@example.com