An exciting Senior Audit Analyst opportunity has recently opened at a leading global health service company. Our client is ranked as one of the top 100 companies on the Fortune 500 in 2022 and awarded "Best Place to Work" for 10 consecutive years.
About Our Client
The company was launched to provide international health insurance to companies and their employees, as well as global private medical insurance to individuals. Our client is one of the world's largest health services companies who has served over 94 million customers in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Working with over 38,000 global professionals, you will be in the company of some of the industry's most driven individuals.
What We're Looking For
- Someone who is meticulous and possess strong data analytical skills
- Has experience in investigating transactions to identify fraud, waste and abuse (FWA)
- Familiar with medical terms, regulations and claim policies
- Has strong organisational skills as you will be handling large volume of data
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure to meet deadlines
The role of the incumbent will include:
- Detect and analyse fraud, waste or abuse (FWA) transactions across the global markets books of business (excluding IO) for claims.
- Attempt to recoup FWA funds from submitted claims.
- Ensure appropriate tracking and reporting of Payment Integrity transactions.
- Work collaboratively with other teams to create strategies and drive implementation to mitigate excess claim payments and ensure accuracy of PI claims.
- Perform data-mining to detect trends and patterns in FWA.
- Collaborate with global teams to share FWA claims procedures.
- Produce investigation findings to internal and external stakeholders.
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 4 years of experience in healthcare industry
- Medical qualifications will be an added advantage
- MUST HAVE experience with investigating payment integrity
- Fluency in other languages is a plus
Interested applicants may contact Ong Jialing firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.