Gravitas is currently working on a role that incorporates elements of both Investment Banking and Consulting, creating a unique Non-Traditional role for a Newly Qualified Actuary to step into. At this global Reinsurer, you will be given the opportunity to work across the whole value chain, from start-ups to global projects creating a real impact on your client’s balance sheets through your use of creative problem-solving.
The role boasts a flexible working environment with a focus on a healthy work-life balance, requiring you to be in the office only one day a week – but more if you so desire. Here you will be supported by a creative, energetic, and ambitious team with a wide range of Actuarial experience
A highlight of the role:
- Analysing Life Insurers' balance sheets focusing on Solvency II, IFRS, IFRS17, and local GAAP
- Presenting your solutions to senior members of the team, as well as clients and client stakeholders
- Working collaboratively on market research to aid the development of the company
- Supporting the client management team
What you will need to be considered:
- FIA Qualified Actuary with a minimum of 3 years actuarial experience working within a life insurer, reinsurer, and/or consultancy
- Experience working within capital and pricing is desirable but not essential for this role
- Have great communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a creative, innovative, and logical approach to problem-solving
*Please note that this role does not offer sponsorship*
If the above has piqued your interest, apply now and we’ll be in touch for a confidential discussion.