Our client is located in London with multiple offices UK wide - They offer hybrid working too.
If you're looking to be based from another UK location then please do reach out to discuss.
- You will be a nearly qualified or qualified Actuary with experience in the life or non-life insurance industry
- Demonstrable experience within climate change work or, relevant studies in this area is essential
- You'll have a real passion for climate change.
You will have responsibility for:
- Actively contributing to a wide range of client projects with a focus on net-zero and sustainability projects
- Managing small teams of junior actuarial trainees as part of a larger project, including performance management
- Having extensive client contact, including dealing with queries, attending meetings with support and working on client sites
- Contributing to business development, for example assistant with client proposals.
You will also have the opportunity to lead on projects in relation to:
- Solvency II
- Finance Transformation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Capital Management
- Actuarial modelling
- IFRS 17
To hear more please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 020 3861 9124 for a confidential chat around this opportunity and the current market today.