Oliver James are representing a major insurance client who require a Life Actuary to support a Section 13/ Part VII transfer.
The client are offering a 12 month Day rate contract. The rate will depend on experience.
The contractor can be based in either the UK or Ireland.
The ideal candidate will be a senior Actuary with previous/recent Section 13 or Part VII transfer experience who has worked with the independent actuary and been exposed to the regulator.
Start: As soon as possible. Ideally Jan 2023
Duration: 12 months
Location: UK or Ireland
- Qualified or Experienced Life Actuary
- Demonstrable experience working on a Section 13 or Part VII transfer
- Experience working with the Independent Actuary
- Strong regulatory knowledge
- Strong stakeholder management
Please apply today or contact Chris.Armstrong@oliverjames.com with a copy of your CV