As we edge closer to the end of 2022 now is the time to cast your thoughts to what 2023 can bring you! While the year may be coming to a close, the Life Actuarial Market is still rife with exciting opportunities that can help you achieve your personal, career, and financial goals!
This boutique consultancy, for example, is seeking an experienced Actuary to join their ever-growing award-winning team, as a Senior Investment Consultant/Insurance Investment Leader and this is what they can offer you!
- A clear path of progression all the way to Partner, supported and advocated by senior members of the team who strongly believe in promoting from within
- Flexible working, giving you control of your workday as you work within a 7am-7pm time frame whilst also working from home 3 days a week
- Access to a variety of C-Suite personnel and Chief Actuaries across the life insurance market, where you can nurture and build new relationships
- A generous pay package including, share scheme points and cash allowances on top of a highly competitive salary
- A collaborative working environment where you will have access to a wide variety of projects that you can immerse yourself within
If you’re ready to give up working weekends, late into the evening, and a salary that can’t keep up with today’s demands – then apply now and a member of our team will reach out for a confidential conversation.
What the successful candidate(s) will have/be:
- FIA Qualified actuary, with a minimum of 2 years PQE working within the life insurance market at either an insurer, reinsurer, and/or consultancy
- Experienced within investment and/or ALM
- Commercially aware of the challenges and opportunities that the market is currently facing
- An ability to perform in a client-facing role