Clarence George is working with a global reinsurer to find an ambitious life actuary with exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills.
- You will be reporting directly into the Chief Actuary, and will collaborate across teams in the US and UK
- This is a majority special projects role with an exciting ad-hoc nature, with the chance to take full ownership of key areas of business
- You will have the opportunity to work on special projects involving Capital Management, Reinsurance Transactions, Pension Risk Transfer Deals and Methodology & Assumptions
- You will be working within a close-knit team with fantastic exposure and the opportunity to build meaningful working relationships across the business as a whole
- This role would be a great stepping-stone into new business work
There are many benefits to working in Bermuda, such as:
- High earning potential in an ultra-low tax environment
- Unrivalled opportunities to fast-track your career
- Warm weather climate and great outdoor lifestyle
If this opportunity is of interest, please reach out to Clarence George directly for an introductory call.