The Insurance market in New Zealand is incredibly buoyant with demand for actuaries far outstripping supply. Clarence George has access to a great network of career opportunities and contacts in the North Island – Auckland and Wellington.
Benefits of working in New Zealand
- Smaller teams: wider variety of work and exposure
- English speaking country with many UK and Irish ex-pats
- Lower tax rate than the UK & Ireland
- One of the safest countries to live in the world (ranked 2nd safest country in the 2022 Global Peace Index)
- Quality of life is higher: housing is cheaper than London/Home Counties/Dublin; working hours less stressful; less commuting to work
- Outdoor lifestyle: amazing country if you enjoy rugby, hiking, skiing, mountaineering
- Visa for individuals and family are very easy and quick to obtain
If you are intrigued, we would be more than happy to talk you through the move and answer any queries you may have.
Please apply online now to arrange a consultation.