Pricing Actuarial Analyst Specialty (Re)insurer - City of London
A well-established specialty (re)insurer is seeking a pricing actuarial analyst to join their pricing team, based in the City of London. Due to the commercial success of this growing specialty (re)insurer, my client is seeking a knowledgeable actuarial analyst to provide support to their pricing team across multiple lines of business.
The desirable candidate will have Lloyd’s and/or London Market experience. If you’re a candidate from a life/pensions background please do send in your application. Candidates with a reserving or capital background will also be considered.
The successful candidate will be a part qualified actuary and have the desire to continue the IFoA exams (a competitive study package is offered). Successful candidates will have many opportunities for future learning and development. From you they are looking:
- Any exam progression through the IFoA exams.
- A analytical degree achieving a 2:1 or higher.
- Proficiency in Excel, VBA and Microsoft Access is essential.
- Proficiency in R, SQL, Tyche or are desirable.
- Any actuarial experience in general insurance, life or pensions.
- Develop, review and enhance the pricing models across multiple lines of business.
- Assist with the parameterisation of the internal model.
- Support the underwriters to assess pricing adequacy on individual accounts.
- Utilise knowledge of the market to successfully adapt pricing techniques in order to achieve business targets.
- Ability to simply complex topics and communicate findings to colleagues and senior stakeholders.
Interested? Please contact Victoria Phoenix or more info:
#actuaryjobs #lloyds #londonmarketinsurance