Senior Project Manager / work stream lead - Transaction Implementation / Restructuring
- Manage the project for a restructuring transaction within a large scale regional life insurance client
- Plan and manage the implementation of a specific key work stream of the transaction
- Follow the governance and processes to successfully deliver implementation plan Develop and maintain the project plan, both at a high level and at a detailed level.
- Manage the RAID log, and ensure timely escalation for resolution.
- Build excellent working relationships internal and external stakeholders
- Manage external legal teams, other third parties as required in terms of time lines and quality of deliverables to successfully meet milestones agreed with regulators.
- Manage resource requirements an needs across program
- Prepare materials and ensure discussions on the transaction for various stakeholders: may include, regulators, senior management GO / LBU;s
- Report progress to relevant Governance Committees up to Executive level.
- Ensure integrity of data and analysis available for management consideration and decisions.
- Hong Kong based
- Immediate start or up top 1 month
- PGM or PM of transaction implementation and/ or business restructurings.
- Insurance industry experience essential,
- Experience and of understanding regulatory landscape.
- Familiarity with transaction structuring and underlying legal frameworks.
- Credible at all levels of organisation.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communications skills.
- Proven ability to successfully deliver projects following the governance disciplines and processes as defined.
- Strong project management skills, with capability to manage stakeholders in an efficient and cooperative way through effective communications.
- Able to retain focus on the big picture, whilst maintaining a detailed delivery focus.
- Ability to quickly fit into client's culture and style of working.
- Strong influencing skills.