Are you a risk expert with experience gained within a large financial services organisation?
Then this is a fantastic opportunity to join a major insurer where you will be responsible for the second line of defence oversight of the product lifecycle of a specific line of business.
In this exciting leadership position, you will have a deep involvement in a range of workstreams, from product development to pricing and distribution, through to financial analysis and reporting and customer outcomes.
You will also apply an extensive understanding of enterprise risk management including:
- insurance regulatory regimes and risk requirements and practice (not limited to insurers)
- insurance operations (e.g. business model, profitability drivers, underwriting and business processes)
- insurance products
- impacts of risk on the business
- key insurance market risk issues, regulatory requirements, trends and implications
- all other significant risk areas facing the insurance division.
The successful candidate will be a recognised expert in all aspects of risk management (strategic, insurance, market, liquidity, operational and regulatory/ legal).
Knowledge of investment strategy for annuities and an appreciation of the challenges faced would be advantageous.
Take the next step on your career ladder.
Please contact us to discuss this vacancy or for an informal discussion regarding your career goals. We are very happy to perform bespoke research on your behalf.
Louis Manson, Managing Director
M : +44 (0)7595 023 983
T : +44 (0)20 7868 1900
E : email@example.com