Clarence George is working on a fantastic opportunity with a global asset manager who are recruiting in their LDI Solutions team. This key role will focus on the growth and development of the business and LDI market, with this individual leading on proposals, due diligence and pitching to prospective clients and managing existing relationships. There will be exposure across different business areas whilst coordinating and overseeing investment strategies.
- Minimum 5 -7 years’ experience working in an investment consultancy or asset management firm
- Qualified Actuary/CFA would be desirable
- Experience across DB Pensions/LDI/Fiduciary would be highly desirable
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deliver complex ideas and propositions to varying technical and non-technical audiences
- Managerial experience will be advantageous as this role will have direct reports
This is an exciting time for LDI as it continues to evolve with the current markets. For more information please submit an application and a member of the team will be in touch.