Capital Analyst - Personal Lines - London - Up to 60k + Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for a part qualified actuary with experience in capital modelling to become a senior analyst at one of the UK's leading insurers. Here you will be given the chance to work with several business areas and leadership teams on a range of different insurance product and risks.
Within this role you will:
- Contribute to the detailed planning of the developments.
- Changing or creating code within the internal model.
- Testing the changes, including unit testing, implementation testing, and analysis of change.
- Documenting and communicating the changes to stakeholders.
You will need:
- Igloo or Tyche Experience
- Strong technical analysis skills
- Capital Modelling experience
- Understanding of the material risks faced by insurers
To have a confidential discussion and learn more about this opportunity, please apply now and we will be in touch regarding next steps.
Alec Drew-Prior | E: email@example.com | M: +44 (0) 7832937637