Capital Manager - Global Insurer - London - Up to 140k + benefits
Fully qualified? Looking for a step up?
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Actuary to take the next step into a management role. Here you will be given the opportunity to work closely with Executives and Chief Actuaries. Whilst also holding responsibility for up to 4 direct reports. For those looking for more responsibility and hands on work this could be your chance to do so.
- Management of an immediate team of 4
- Delivery of the standard formula regulatory capital to different regulators
- Production of risk profile information to enable the business and governance committees to monitor and manage against risk appetite
- Liaison with the business to ensure suitable production of information to inform business decisions
- Ensuring internal and regulatory reporting requirements are met for the retail entities.
- Providing support/additional resource on other non-retail entities deliverables where appropriate.
- Modelling inwards and outwards reinsurance scenario testing and other "what if" type analysis to maintain capital efficiency.
- Promotion of model use, by ensuring model outputs are timely and communicated effectively.
- Ensuring business users of modelling information receive suitable training and understand risk drivers, diversification effects and any limitations of the model.
You will need:
- Management experience
- General Insurance experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Capital Modelling experience
- Solvency II experience
- Strong communication skills
To have a confidential discussion and learn more about this opportunity, please apply now and we will be in touch regarding next steps.
Alec Drew-Prior | E: email@example.com | M: +44 (0) 7832937637