Clarence George is working on a new Private-Equity backed opportunity with a European Insurance Consolidator.
This firm is looking for a technical actuary who is well-versed in a programming language to join their London-based acquisition team.
- Student/Nearly/Newly qualified actuary (up to 2-3 years post-qualified)
- They are looking for someone who is well-versed in a programming language such as Python, R, C#, MatLab, etc. You will become the Subject Matter Expert for the company in this programming language
- Strong commercial mindset and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- It is key that you understand the Insurance market, i.e. Capital, Risk, Solvency II, ALM
- The team want someone who is a problem solver, self-motivated and has an eagerness to learn
This is a rare opportunity to join an Insurance group as one of their first employees and be an instrumental voice in their M&A strategy and ambitious growth plans. Please apply directly now for further information.