- Our client is looking for a qualified actuary or someone with the equivalent work experience in risk modelling.
- In this role you will be essential towards the development of credit risk modelling for non-standard credit assets.
- Responsibilities include calibration and ensuring the efficiency of Solvency II regulatory capital.
- This role is based in Scotland with scope for agile working (max 1-2 days per week in the office).
- If you display strong abilities in actuarial modelling and financial markets please get in touch.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.