- Ideally looking for a qualified actuary with broad reporting experience and strong communication skills.
- In this role you'll be responsible for delivering financial results across a range of metrics including IFRS and Solvency II
- Performing analysis on balance sheet change, and delivering insight to internal and external stakeholders.
- The role can be based in either Scotland or London with excellent scope for flexible and/or homeworking arrangements (max 1-2 days per week in the office)
- Salary to c£70,000 (possibly more for the right candidate)
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.