We are working with a global entity who are looking for technically minded student actuaries to join their team. The role sits within the underwriting function and will work closely with them moving forward, along with other key teams within the business. The successful candidates will report to the Data Science Manager and then the role is to initially implement this new data science team into the underwriting function and after that success, the role will cover everything from data capture all the way to introducing machine learning into the underwriting function.
The role will be amazingly diverse and there's a lot of flexibility to where the roles goes and what the responsibilities turn into as time goes on.
- Making good progress with the IFoA exams
- Non-Life insurance experience
- Working knowledge Python, R and SQL
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exposure, and interest in, machine learning and other data science techniques
Salary is up to £70,000 and 2 days in the office.
* This role is based in London and you must be in the UK to apply. Unfortunately this role cannot offer sponsorship at this time. *
Apply today or reach out to Charlie on Charlie.Stewart@Arthur.co.uk