We are working with a Global Insurer who are looking for an experienced capital actuary to join their London based team. The role reports into the Head of Capital and is working alongside multiple other teams within the company including Risk, Finance, Data Science and Exposure Management. It’s a very visible position within the business due to the interaction with these teams, and Lloyd’s. The role doesn’t have any direct reports but there will be mentorship opportunities.
- A qualified Actuary or someone with extensive market experience and knowledge
- 4+ years of Lloyd’s market experience
- Strong working knowledge of Igloo would be highly preferable, but Tyche would be accepted too
- Prior SCR submission experience (at least 3)
- Strong communication skills to liaise with internal teams and Lloyd’s
- An analytical mindset
- A self-starter
- Coding experience would be highly beneficial, including Python, R or C#
Salary is up to £120,000.
Apply today or reach out to Charlie on Charlie.Stewart@Arthur.co.uk for more information.