Senior Actuarial Analyst - Modelling (Part / Nearly / Newly Qualified will be considered)
Location: This opportunity allows for full remote working from home; Office locations are Hampshire / London or Edinburgh
- Knowledge of cash flow modelling techniques essential
- Part / nearly / newly qualified or qualified by experience will be considered
- Experience of Prophet development / testing activities is highly desirable
- Experience of with-profits designs and stochastic modelling would be highly beneficial
- Experience of Tyche, Python or SAS would be beneficial.
Our client is a thriving life insurer with a highly successful team of Actuary's worldwide They pride themselves on their culture and values offering their employee's fantastic benefits, flexible working and unparalleled career development opportunities.
The Senior Actuarial Analyst will be part of the Model Development and Testing team, responsible for provision of centralised Prophet model development and testing, to the global insurance businesses internally.
- Provide central Prophet modelling and analytical services
- Develop and maintain actuarial modelling capability to satisfy business demand globally
- Comply with regulatory and internal policy requirements impacting model development and maintenance
- Implementation of required governance and controls to satisfy internal Model Risk Policy and SOX requirements
- Provide modelling support to other teams which may require usage of and connection with non-Prophet technologies such as Tyche, SAS and Python.
Keen to hear more? If this opportunity interests you or you're looking for an overview of the current market then please reach out -
Send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 020 3861 9124 for a confidential chat.