Senior Investment Consultant sought for a market leading Consultancy. Our client is seeking a Qualified Actuary or CFA candidate to join them as a Senior Investment Consultant.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Actuary or CFA candidate with Defined Benefit Investment experience to join a market leading Consultancy as a Senior Investment Consultant.
This role can be based out of several offices and includes flexible working options going forward.
Responsibilities of the Senior Investment Consultant:
- Focus on growth and securing new business, including prospecting for new business and leading client pitches
- Advising clients on investment strategy, default design, fund selection and provider reviews
- Lead and develop relationships with a diverse client base
- Build investment expertise within the team through training and mentoring of junior colleagues
Key Experience of the Senior Investment Consultant:
- Qualified Actuary or CFA candidate
- DB Pension Investment experience
- Strong communication skills
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Senior Investment Consultant as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior Investment Consultant at a market leading Consultancy then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.