Head of Claims - Paris or London - Competitive Salary
A brokerage Insurance and Data Science international company is looking for his new Head of Claims to lead their claims function and their multinational claims team.
You will be liaising with national level adjusters along with several incident response vendors including external loss adjusters, forensics, legal and PR firms. You will animate the external network of partners to ensure quality service response to cyber incidents.
Working from home is possible - Hybrid working mode.
- Actively managing national level claims adjusters to ensure delivery of insurance claims
- Ownership of large or complex losses
- Liaising with Underwriting & Technology leadership to maintain actionable flow of information on claims issues and their impact on underwriting, policy interpretation, and technology outputs
- Supporting the development and improvement of the claims handling platform
- Maintaining relationships with key 3rd party vendors, with ultimate responsibility for vendor accountability
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Advanced Diploma in Insurance / ACII (Preferred)
- Proven track record of cradle-to-grave Cyber insurance claims adjusting
- Experience of leading teams of claims adjusters
- Demonstrable ability to advise and communicate effectively on complex claims matters with all management levels, and externally with brokers, clients and experts
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements relevant to claims delivery
Do not miss out on a great opportunity to join the world's most innovative & ground breaking cyber risk insurance business, with a state of the art cyber insurance platform. This is THE perfect time to join the business, as the team is still small but growing rapidly thanks to the investment in the company and their growth aims. Finally, this international group is assembling a team and set of core partners that are building software to disrupt the insurtech market to achieve this mission. The founding team as well as the advisory board brings decades of leadership experience from the cybersecurity, insurance, data science and financial services industries. APPLY NOW!