Gravitas are currently working a role for an Actuarial Pension Consultant at a prestigious Pensions Consultancy. This company works across the world and will be dedicated to your professional progression and personal well-being. For example, the company offer a generous study support and a hybrid working environment.
In this role you will have to opportunity to work a wide range of projects, including:
- GMP equalisation
- Liability management
- Integrated risk management
This work will enable you to expand on your actuarial pensions knowledge and work to develop your managerial skills. You will also be working with a wide range of clients, covering both trustee and corporate assignments, further aiding your professional development.
To be considered you must have:
- Part qualified actuary will evidence of good progression in IFoA exams
- Experience working with defined benefit schemes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Project management skills – including the ability to work to deadlines and organisational skills
For immediate consideration for the role and a confidential discussion about your career do not hesitate to apply