Clarence George is working on an exceptional new opportunity with a market-leading reinsurer to find an ambitious Reporting actuarial associate. This role can be based in Bermuda or Toronto and offers an outstanding remuneration package.
- Support financial reporting, leading components of the quarterly financial close
- Innovate and modernise, having a key say in the improvement of the financial reporting process
- Validate and test new models, and build out the LDTI framework
- Fantastic exposure to management, working in a close-knit team where you can make your voice heard
- Flexible on exam progression, upwards of 1 years' work experience
This offers an opportunity to work within a fast-paced and dynamic environment within a company that is currently leading the way in the asset-intensive reinsurance space.
There are many benefits to working in Bermuda, such as:
- High earning potential in an ultra-low tax environment
- Unrivalled opportunities to fast-track your career
- Warm weather climate and great outdoor lifestyle
If this role is of interest please reach out to Clarence George directly.