LGPS Actuarial Consultant sought for a market-leading Pensions Consultancy. Our client is seeking a Part Qualified or Qualified Actuary to join their Local Government Pension Scheme team based in a number of offices in the UK or fully remote.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Part Qualified or Qualified Actuary with Defined Benefits Pensions experience to join a market-leading Pensions Consultancy as a LGPS Actuarial Consultant.
The LGPS sector provides strong long-term career options - they are still open to accrual and there is no finite end game. Prior experience with Local Government Pension Schemes is not a pre-requisite and full training would be provided.
Responsibilities of the LGPS Actuarial Consultant:
- Support on a variety of private sector schemes and open-to-accrual Local Government Pension Schemes (LGPS)
- Checking and reviewing valuations, annual reports, summary funding statements and transfer value processes
- Focus on developing innovative client solutions and delivering customed advice
- Involvement with client relationship development and new business prospecting
- Mentor junior colleagues including peer reviewing work and managing day to day workflow
Key Experience of the LGPS Actuarial Consultant:
- Part Qualified or Qualified Actuary
- Defined Benefits Pensions Consulting experience
- LGPS experience would be advantageous but is not required
Our client are looking to recruit a strong LGPS Actuarial Consultant as soon as possible and are currently conducting a streamlined interview process.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a LGPS Actuarial Consultant at a market-leading Pensions Consultancy then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.