We are working with a London based consultancy who are looking for Associate Consultants and Consultants to join their Actuarial team. They're dynamic and have a true interest in developing their employees, which makes this an opportunity that you can grow into and be at for the foreseeable future. The day-to-day responsibilities will naturally depend on the current clients requirements and the details of the projects, but there are also opportunities to get involved with internal projects to further diversify your experience.
- Making good progress in the actuarial exams
- Have at least 3 years of actuarial reserving or capital experience within General Insurance
- An analytical mindset
- Working knowledge of SQL and either Python or R
- The ability to explain complex ideas to non-technical parties
- Prior consulting experience would be highly beneficial
Salary is up to £75,000, which will depend on exam progress, with benefits and flexible working. You must be in the UK to apply for these roles.
Apply on here or reach out to Charlie on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the roles in more detail!