Aptuary is working with a large consultancy who are looking for an experienced pensions consultant to join their team and support with corporate and trustee clients.
Role and Responsibilities
• Responsible for the provision of strategic advice to trust based clients – both trustees and companies.
• Have a good knowledge of the requirements for pensions consultancy or scheme secretarial services, whilst having a working knowledge in both disciplines.
• Degree level education preferred.
• FPMI or working towards the qualification (or alternate) would be an advantage.
Experience and Competencies
• The ability to act as a scheme secretary to defined benefit pension schemes.
• An understanding of how a trustee board can meet their statutory and fiduciary objectives in the context of the scheme sponsor and the regulatory environment.
• A proven track record in consulting with clients in a mainstream employee benefits firm.