Established Life Consultancy seeking a nearly/newly qualified actuary that can offer invaluable exposure to not only a variety of areas of expertise, but a wide range of clients across insurance and reinsurance. Here you’ll work as a Longevity Consultant, situated within an award-winning team that has access to UK and International clients – giving you the opportunity to make an impression of the life insurance market.
This is a great opportunity for a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to work within a consultancy that advocates for a healthy work life balance, offering flexible working hours and 3 days a week working from home.
A highlight of the role:
- Consulting on longevity risk projects across a diversified portfolio of clientele, including both insurers and reinsurers
- Access to a variety of areas of expertise such as ALM, Risk and Capital Management, Investment Strategy as you work collaboratively to reach deadlines and achieve targets
- Further develop existing client relationships, whilst actively seeking new consultancy opportunities for the business within the life insurance industry
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- A nearly/newly qualified Actuary, with experience within a U.K Life (Re)Insurer and/or Consultancy
- Existing knowledge of R
- Knowledge of Longevity risk, but this is not essential as training is provided
If the above has piqued your interest, apply below and we’ll reach out for a confidential conversation.
*Please note that this role does not offer sponsorship currently*